Success, Western Australia

On the 20 May 2014 I walked into McDonalds restaurant in success WA and ordered a McChamp burger take away for my son. When I arrived home and gave my son his dinner he commented that the burger was spicy. I examined the box and it said Mc Spicy. I telephoned the store and spoke to a male manager who said the Mc Champ burger should not be spicy and if it was in a mc spicy box it was most probably a mc spicy. He also said the burger will be replaced by a meal and that we can come back in to get it replaced that night or that I can come in another night to get the burger replaced and it will be a full meal not just the burger. I asked the manager for his name and he said that he will make a note of it and that I do not need to do anything except to speak to any manager on duty when I come in to collect the burger meal.

On 1 June 2014 my son went into McDonalds success to collect the meal that was due to us but the manager on duty - Zac said that Daniel could not have the burger or meal. I was not satisfied with this and after I finished work I myself went in to speak to Zac. Zac also refused me receiving the burger that was due to me as a replacement and said that he will consult the manager on duty the evening of 20 May and send the query to head office for follow up and if we are correct then we will receive something from head office to replace the meal.

I have not heard anything at all from any McDonalds and wish to speak to someone that can rectify this situation as I was not given what I ordered and the way this has been handled is unfair.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments