Plaquemine, Louisiana
2.0
Nutrition Description

Just found a roach in my sweet tea from McDonalds in Brusly, LA

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mcdonalds and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mcdonalds.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Mcdonalds to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

ACP
Jonesboro, Georgia, United States #1002513

My son and I got violently I'll after taking 1 big drink apiece from a McDonalds sweet tea.I called the store and one of the workers told me that the tea "went bad" because no one "backwashed the tea line" Ummm.

OK. Apparently when u order a sweet tea at McDonald's, it comes to u via a hose that is in the back freezer of the store that is snaked around the walls and sideboards of McDonalds. So totally gross!

No wonder there was a bug in ur tea and our was old and nasty.Yuck.