Edgewood, Maryland

This is the WORST McDonald's I've EVER been to. The order is ALWAYS wrong, and one time, I observed a line cook hacking a big one a sandwich while I was waiting for mine.

After I received my burger, I opened it and, sure enough, there was the phlegm on my *** sandwich. I advise you all to be inconvenienced by going to another McDonald's close by. Aberdeen McDonald's is great. Great service, great people.

Havre de Grace needs to be shut the *** down. We've lost so much money on incorrect orders. These sandwiches are not really cheap anymore. We've been shorted so many times, we practically made money for the stupid restaurant in lê Havre.

Jesus. The people are rude as *** Nasty. Avoid it. Or you might end up with a phlegm sandwich or some inconvenience wherein you must make 2 or 3 trips to get the order right.

It's happened before. Stupid *** people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Sandwich.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

By the Grace of God I have never been to that particular McDonald's. Thanks for giving me the heads up about the place.

McDonalds Reviews