4.4

Update by user Sep 15, 2018

I NEVER got a response from you at all prior to this email. When I go to the McDonalds at 2nd St and also at Santa Monica Blvd, both in Santa Monica ,Ca, the counter people are not very helpful.

The Santa Monica Blvd location has a kiosk. If I don't us the kiosk I have to wait at the counter for over 5 minutes. Very annoying. And the counter people at the 2nd Street location, don't understand me many times.

Probably a language situation.

I like McDonalds but am very disappointed a lot of the times I frequent these two locations.Perhaps you could give me FREE coupons for the inconvenience. Pearl White, 300 California Ave, #22, Santa Monica,Ca 90403.

Original review posted by user Aug 16, 2018

I contacted the McDonald's that I went to yesterday and got a sandwich for $1. Today I wanted to use the same $1 sandwich and it was not on my app.

I closed it out and reinstalled it two times and the Apple still not show yet a sandwich for $1. Please let me know the problem. I only used it one day not on the same day for the same thing and it will not show today at all. But yet it shows on my computer but will not show on my mobile phone app please help.

My mobile phone number is 310 4:03 0786. I really take advantage of the get a sandwich for $1 which I normally get a Big Mac with. So please call me. I called the McDonald's store I went to and they said to call you they have nothing to do with why they offer disappeared from the app.

Again, my cell number is 310 4 03 07 8 6. Thank you.

RSVP. Pearl white

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments