Miami, Florida
4.9K views

I'm a severely handicapped man, so you can just guess how pissed off I can too easily get, especially as it relates to my food. I was with my wife and son today, and we went to the drive-thru of the McDonalds at SKYLAKE (North Miami), Florida which is on Miami Gardens Drive. I couldn't wait to get home to my first-time ever Southern Style Chicken Sandwich Combo #8. And then when I finally do get home, salivating all the way, I'm smugly told by my wife that mine was not there, save the soda. Then, as expected, she says, "Ha! You didn't need it anyway!" Well, as we live about 20 minutes from there, the two of them refused to take me back there. Sure, those two dogs had their food! I'm pissed because this was not the first time this has happened to me at the same McDonalds, as well as the fact that I had to eat real food instead!

Please send my Southern Style Chicken Combo NOW!!!!!

That's right. I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Combo Meal.

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #134293

We always pull in the parking lot and check the order. Mistakes happen but you could have saved a lot of grief by checking your bag.

It does not take that long.

I have two children. If I can do it surely you can.

Wow, your wife sounds like a real B%$ch

You should run her over with your wheelchair

Verucca Salt much?

Focsani, Vrancea, Romania #25400

Let me guess, you're severe handicap is gross obesity.

Mancos, Colorado, United States #24555

I used to work there. People make mistakes.

Check the freaking bag before you pull away, it takes two seconds and I'm sure if you had bothered to look and told the worker, you would have gotten your food.

And chill. Its a freaking sandwich.

Dunbarton, New Hampshire, United States #17116

You're KIDDING ME! A kid that makes minimum wage forgot to put a sandwich in a bag?

No way! Call your lawyer right away, maybe they discriminated against you!

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #13943