Anne Arundel County, Maryland

I waited for a long time to get a specialty burger at that McDonald's. it was at least 20 minutes and I began to joke that they had to go out and pick up the beef.

Our sandwiches finally arrived and were probably their most expensive cut of beef.

within a short time after eating some of the sandwich, i began heaving as well as that nasty thing one has to do when one gets terrible food poisoning. I felt so ill and weak that I didn't go back to that McDonalds for some time. When I finally did go back and told the manager about their poisoning me, she said,

"Bring in the receipt, and we will give you another one."

I wish I had said, "Sure I 'd like another bout of food poisoning. Are you crazy? You owe me an apology at the very least." But instead, I left feeling appalled at her callous attitude and have not ordered another burger at that McDs since.

Often there is no soap in the restroom; and the toilet paper is damp. How can the waiters and cooks have clean hands if there is no soap? I remember a study done of shopping cart handles where they found not only ecoli; but fecal matter on cart handles. that study is possibly why most stores have wipes at the doors.

One time I came into the restroom and the maintenance man had recently thrown dirty water all over the walls and toilet and left a lot of water on the floor. This was his idea of cleaning the restrooms.

Don't managers teach or monitor cleaning practices? cleanliness is required by law, isn't it?

I believe this is how staff can pass along food poisoning so easily. Many people have told me that they will never go to that McD's again. Since that experience if I go into a fast food restroom and there is no soap or damp toilet paper, I leave.

After seeing the videos on Youtube where burgers are kept under glass for months without deteriorating, it makes me feel disgusted with a corporate attitude that I believe appears to say "McD's can do anything they wish to the consumer to make a few bucks, including poisoning them; and contributing to morbid obesity with high fructose corn syrup that I believe is still in many of their foods."

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Sandwich.

Reason of review: Bad quality, poisonous beef, terrible customer service, appauling attitude of management.

McDonalds Cons: Being poisoned by their burger and their callous attidtude.

Comments

My, my, you are just full of complaints. Realistically, unless you were medically diagnosed with food poisoning that isn't what you had.

It wouldn't have occurred while still eating.

There is a nasty bug called stomach flu that can strike with absolutely no warning, can last for more than one day and it can also hit more than one person in a household within a short period of time. Don't be in such a hurry to make judgments without the proper diagnosis.