Maple Grove, Minnesota

Rarely go to fast food places--but went to local McDonalds and ordered BigMac for lunch--then brought it home to eat-As I was eating it I saw a McDonald's commercial--"Buy a Big Mac or a Egg McMuffin and get a second one for the temperature degree it was the day before" which would have been about 40cents. I had my receipt sitting right there so I called the Rogers,MN McDonalds and asked for the manager- I was told she wasn't in--when I asked the person why i wasn't offered a second burger per their advertisement-she said her boss said NOT TO MENTION IT unless the customer inquired about it.

Of course I didn't know about the "deal"-but find it ridiculous a Nation Wide Company pays for expensive advertisements and tell their employees "not to mention to their customers".

Granted, I couldn't eat a second one-but this kind of mentality with the economy the way it is--there are people who could benefit from it and may even BE HUNGRY! McDonalds YOU SUCK!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Burger.

Comments

Ames, Iowa, United States #606029

National advertising doesn't always apply to each franchise owner. Just because who answered the phone (clearly not the manager) gave you unlikely information doesn't mean all McDonalds suck.