Fairfax, Virginia
1.8
Nutrition Description

I went to McDonalds Store No. 4243 at 13003 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy, Fairfax, VA 22033, Drive-through this morning 9/3/2015 at 8:30 a.m and I ordered a small cup of coffee.

A person by name Danny gave me a cup of coffee and the lid of the cup was not closed tight. When I got the cup from him through the drive-through window, the whole cup of HOT coffee spilled on me, on my waist over my pants. I wanted to notify the Manager and a lady by name Jenny came and I reported that Danny did not close the lid properly and as a result the whole cup of hot coffee spilled on me. She was blaming me that I might have pressed the cup while I got it from him and that's why the hot coffee spilled on me.

I said NO. I have been going to the same McDonalds so many times, ordering coffee and this never happened., and she said Sorry. This was the first time I had seen Danny and the Manager Jenny though I had been to the same McDonalds so many times. I said to Jenny that I wanted to report the incident and asked for the phone number.

She said that the phone number was listed on the receipt., which is 703-378-4631. I kept dialling so many times but it did not go through. After about 10 rings, it automatically got disconnected and there was no voice mail recording. First I thought that someone would answer teh phone at 9:00 a.m or later but now it is 10:15 a.m, and still the phone keeps ringing when I called.

I wish MCDVMI.COM would properly train their workers so that the same incident would not happen to other customers. Also, UPDATE THE PHONE NUMBER WHICH IS VALID. This is the same phone number which appears on the website also. Hope the Management would look into this issue.

This was a very bad experience due to the negligence of a McDonalds worker who did not close the lid of the hot coffee cup properly and I hope this does not happen to other customers.

Reason of review: Negligence of a worker as he did not close the lid of hot coffee cup .

Comments