Sheridan, Arkansas

I went to the Bolivar MO McDonalds and ordered the $2 triple cheese burger which is advertised incessantly on TV here.I didn't account for the low price meaning that I would get it RAW.

I'm not a dog! I don't look like a dog! I didn't expect to get it RAW. Actually, to be honest, the meat may have seen the grill for aprox.

30 sec. - not much more. I could have asked them to cook it if I was a regular customer and knew they didn't cook their burgers. I very nearly puked in the car!

Somehow I was able to hold it down but I felt pretty queezy all day.

What a way to learn.It will probably be another two years before I try a mcdonalds again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mcdonalds cheeseburger and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2. Mcdonalds needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mcdonalds cheeseburger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mcdonalds.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

Merrick, New York, United States #955850

Why do cheap people like you except quality from this place?