Austintown, Ohio

I got hungry at 3AM at work and snuck out to Mcdonalds to order a sandwich and some fries. Was told that unless I ordered nuggets the only free condiment I was allowed was ketchup.

Well I don't like ketchup and I don't like my fries without condiments and I'm not paying 15 cents for my FIRST condiment. I had to get a refund for my fries and my bacon buffalo sandwich had no bacon on it when I got back to work. This happened at the Austintown, Ohio location in the drive thru of the Mcdonalds in the Pilot.

Do not eat here!! Disgruntled middle aged night shift worker could easily have thrown in some sauces, that's what I would have done, but she refused and I will quit getting my morning breakfast from here when I get off work in the mornings.

Preferred solution: I will take a $10 Mcdonalds certificate. Seems reasonable enough seeing that I spend tons of money at this location when I get breakfast at the end of my shift in the AM 3 days a week..

Comments

McDonald's isn't the only restaurant that charges for extra condiments. This has been going on since at least the late 90s.

If you haven't encountered this any place else you are lucky. Some employees might not charge for extra condiments, but a lot will depend on if there is a manager in the general area.