Ephrata, Pennsylvania

I am sitting at the Peach St Mc Donalds Erie, pa in the play area .It is freezing in here and when I ask the manager I was told their heating unit is not working. and they ordered one.

You know anyone else would put in aux heating from a unit. Mc Donalds should have a back up plan. It is April and it must be 50 degrees in here. the parents are all mad and they were willing to sell us all food but could not provide heat.

Such incompetence shows McDonalds cares more for advertising than supplying their customer with heat.

Wake up .! Do you job.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments

Since they are working on the problem why are you being a pissywillow? Also arn't you too old to be playing in those playground.

I doubt your child cares about the temperature. They are probably more concerned that their parent is throwing a fit over it than anything.

IHateStupidCustomers

Erie? your location says you're from Ephrata which isn't far from me.

you must be on crack because it's better a really warm spring for the most part, especially over the past few days. I mean tomorrow, in southeast Pennsylvania, it's gonna be around 90 degrees.

besides, Walmart is for food. if you want your brat to go on a playground, then go to a real one.

Yea I know, last time I went to a free park there was no heat either. Of course it was also outside, but hey I pay taxes in my town, the least they could do is heat the parks for me.