2.5
Nutrition Description

Last week I have purchased a set of Nano after have my meal set.I felt frustrated and disappointed with McD standard of claiming the Nano products.

By right, we only can purchase a Nano set with single receipt - That's mean each person should claim one set from his/ her purchase right? I do not mind to line up for this but the lady in front of me keep on whatspps her friends and offer to buy on behalf. She alone has purchase 11 set of Nano with 11 single receipts. Can i know what is the purpose of claim a set on top of single receipts?

Just imagine if I'm the person lining up and purchased 30-50 set Nano with all single receipts - Is it ok? It is not fair to the customers lining up and keen to have one for their kids and end up with out of store.

Some of them even bought them for selling with higher price which is not reasonable.Really upset with McDonalds didn't even take care their customers properly.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of mcdonalds nanoblock set from Mcdonalds. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mcdonalds to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mcdonalds for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments