Littleton, Colorado
1.5

I have been going 'round-n-'round on their site, and they have no way to leave feedback on their site. I don't have a problem with a restaurant, only with the corporation. Completely ridiculous.

Zero chance I will ever use social media for anything, and definitely not to communicate with businesses. So Guess I have to look up their address and send a good old fashioned snail-mail.

Each page they have for different products have (essentially) FAQ, and then a link for more questions that just leads to another FAQ page and their phone number (and I hope addresss).

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Website.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Mcdonalds Cons: Website.

Comments

Madisonville, Kentucky, United States #1342215

VERY VERY POORLY designed website. Simply wanted to look at menu BUT MUST signup for emails JUST to see menu ...

NOT happening ... my email is NOT for sale!!!

McPick for $2.00 is a scam my local McDonalds does not include the McDouble on the menu, it was $1.59 for a McDouble on their drive thru menu. False advertising is annoying and freudulent! Brunswick, Ohio 44212.

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1081570

I did a quick search and found the Mcdonalds.com site. I think you are correct.

They don't seem to have any way to send corporate an email, tho you can complain about a particular restaurant. Perhaps they really don't care what anyone thinks of them. They probably should, given that their US revenue is on a vertiginous descent into the toilet. The best way to show your dissatisfaction with them is to not go there.

There are much better options for fast food now anyway. The old McDonalds we grew up with is long gone---far too many menu items and personnel who are rude, inept and have a difficult time speaking or understanding the English language.