I went into the McDonalds on Meadow Drive in North Tonawanda.There was a full color ad on the menu board up front with a special if you bought a quater pounder value meal you could get a second quater pounder for 25c.

I ordered the meal and than the second sandwich. The cashier told me I had to pay full price for the second sandwich. I pointed out the ad on the MENU BOARD and she said they were not honoring that special. What???

I asked to speak to the manager and she said she was one and gave me attitude. She said she wouldn't honor the special.

Aren't they suppose to honor their listed prices?Next time I will go to Burger King right down the block.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

Mcdonalds Premium Mcwrap Review from Sunrise, Florida Mcdonalds "Just down right disgusting and unsanitary. Moldy food!!! I will never eat from any McDonalds again. Purchased a McWrap and noticed that my wrap had green mold growing on it...." Read more Mcdonalds - Bait-and-switch, so please don't fall for it Mcdonalds "I'll admit to falling for the good-enough-for-a-food-truck ad to save others the trouble. Out of the box with rotting lettuce, mayonnaise that had gone clear it had been in..." Read more Mcdonalds - Worst service and food Mcdonalds "Went for a meal at five dock mc Donald's on the 24.12.2015,between 10:00 and 10:30pm, service was very poor drive through was super busy , 1 team member at the..." Read more Mcdonalds - Consistently getting order wrong Mcdonalds "We live 5 min. from location at Viking/Airline, we have multiple hamburger choices with Airline Dr. in Bossier expanding rapidly. Went to McDonalds at approx. 10:50 tonight, receipt shows that..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more