I have very many thing's bad to say about McDonalds like the people that are hired are rude as could get..they don't listen to your order, let alone actually get it right! I've received uncooked food, dirty looks, smart remarks, I've even found a piece of glass in my french fries.

Which i didn't call about because nobody *** into it and i wasn't in the mood to deal with the dumb-*** that have been hired there. Everybody looks dirty like they don't bathe, they are all slow and don't care about the customers the customer service i have seen at McDonalds is the absolute worse thing i could ever see. I get treated better at Wal-Mart. I used to go to McDonalds everyday, I've spend a good amount of money there, until they started hiring lazy, fat slobs that don't do anything but stand around all day.

Oh yeah and I'm sick of every time they are busy there milkshakes machines are "down".

I've paid attention and they only say they are down if they are super busy and that's sad. I won't be spending anymore money at a McDonalds until my problems are fixed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds French Fries.

Reason of review: EVERYTHING.

Comments

North Carolina, United States #1099898

I do not believe that all the workers are fat slobs. That is a disrespectful comment that you made.

After working all day,

some customers do lie about their orders, to receive free food.

Workers have the right to be upset because they are made out to be liars when in fact it is SOME of the customers that lie. Is that fair? No!

Workers need to stop being treated like slaves and be paid more money.

Everyone deserves to be treated the same and not belittled. Correct!