St. Petersburg, Florida: 38th Ave and 4th Street North.

Once again, I am amazed at how this particular location continues to be the worst service / lousy cust service. Last night I placed a simple order at the drive thru with one car ahead of me and one car behind. It took them 34 minutes to service the one ahead of me. I couldn't get out to leave because of the cement island.

I beeped my horn to get out and go somewhere else but couldn't. By the time I got to the window, they asked me what I ordered again and also said they called the police on me for beeping my horn. The police arrived and said I has a right to be a disgruntled customer but not to beep. This happened AFTER I refused their food for complete incompetence by a teller named Stephy.

Even after they renovated this location under new management, this is by far the worst staffed location. The McDonalds north of that on 83rd and 4th is always accommodating and friendly but what a night and day comparison. Avoid 38th and 4th like the plague if ever you want fast food...well fast.

34 minutes to service one car, really?

Comments

I would have googled their number and called them. Like WTF.

Any other time they ask you to pull to the side so they can help the people behind. Naaaa after the 20min mark I would have got out of my car and told the car behind me that I'm going to ask the car in front to let me out so they don't pull up.

You poor little thing! Life is rough isnt it? :sigh :sigh :sigh :cry :cry :cry :grin :grin :grin :grin