3.8

I call McDonald's Corporation and told them my complaints. So well see...

But only the right side of my receipt printed out. Completely out of ketchup in the two pumps in the dinning room area. So I asked for ketchup packets, nope... out of them.

Then a manager stated well I'll have to go make some up. WHAT? She brings a blob out in a small 4 pc. Chicken nugget box for the whole family to share.

Mind you, I have an ocd kid that will not eat or drink after anyone, including his own mother. Husband asks for salt and pepper since no shakers on the tables, asked the worker at the counter, no pepper, searched bins found 3 salt pakets, one was clumped together. I ordered a Happy Meal. They said the can not trade out a cheese burger or chicken nuggets for a dollar McChicken sandwich.

Ok. Why is that not a choice for kids meals. And they didn't put the apple slices in the Happy Meal. Never got them.

I was upset when my family and I left. They did get the no salt fries right.

Is that because they were out of salt? The help was mostly lazy, with one lady just traing and she was the one trying the most to help get customers what the wanted.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments