Doringveld, Omaheke
2.5

This morning at 7:41am. I pull up to the outside order machine .one of your menu taker came order.she ask me for my order .i said i would like a susage and cheese mcmuffin no egg, she rings it up with egg.

$2.39 cents i say to her thats not i ask for, i then ask her her, are the susage and cheese still 2 for $2 she says yes but she said it in a sarcastic attitude, i then preceeds to tell her give me ,and my total was still reflecting the wrong total and then she orceeds with her sarcastic mouth, if you wait until i am finish it will change . She and i going back and forth. So i pull out of line go inside ask for a manager. Her n.ame sherri comes up to front i tried to explain to her what happen she trys to defend her actions.

Im telling her that this not acceptable behavior from your associate. I didnt care about the food it was youe employee behavior cause i know that is not how you train your worker to respresent your Company. If so i will never patronage your establishment ever again. Your manager made it know better, this has probably happen before, just i was the one to take owership of what she did.

The fact that i had to get out of my car and come inside was truly an displeasure too.

And to see all your employees to stop working to see what was going on looking at me . I gave them a look back too.

Comments

OH, HEAVEN FORBID THAT YOU HAD TO ACTUALLY GET OUT OF YOUR CAR AND WALK INTO THE FAST FOOD "RESTAURANT" TO GET YOUR SUPER-SIZED JUNK FOOD. A TYPICAL FIRST WORLD PROBLEM!

SOUP SIZE IT.......SOUP SIZE IT!