1310 E Monte Vista Ave, Vacaville, CA 95688, USA
2.8

Late last night went and ordered $42 for the food and to my dismay when I got home the 10-piece crispy tenders that I ordered which cost 10 bucks so they should have been really good and they usually are we're very very dry so crunch you couldn't eat them they pulled apart like jerky you just couldn't eat them it was way way too dry and way way super extra crunchy almost all bread and no chicken I've never had him like that before but that's how they were last night and it was terrible and out of the food that was ordered besides that the three orders of french fries one small 2 large they were like they were just they were soggy they were oily as heck super soggy just no crunch to them whatsoever they were just gross they were cold they were gross they didn't even stand up in the container. I tried to call them many times but no answer.

This happened at 9:02 last night on 5 3 2018 I didn't return last night to the store to get fresh food because only because I didn't have transportation I had to take a cab to get there in the first place that's what took me through drive thru. Could you please help me out with this situation I just think I deserve them to compensate me for that part of the food of my bill or give me fresh good items that I had purchased thank you very much for taking the time to read this this is from Christina Buckshot 209 Brown Street Apartment 15 Vacaville California 95688

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments