Ashtabula, Ohio

Went thru drive-thru at McDonald's in Cameron, NC at hwy 87 and ordered a Mcdouble (one simple sandwich!). Mind you, I have already paid for it and when I get to the pick-up winow I am told to "park" in the waiting zone outside.

After about 7-10 minutes, I went inside and they had forgotten that they parked me! When I get inside, there's all this playing and laughing going on with the employees where the food is bagged to put out the window and at the same time I was in to get my mcdouble, a lady comes in with two bags saying she was just at the drive-thru, and she got the wrong food order! That means someone else did too and all this food has to be thrown out! My opinion for McDonald's Corporation is tell your employees to focus on their paying customers or clean house and hire people that would appreciate having a job, and getting paid to get it right!

No wonder their sales are down!

The service is horrible and the food is cold by the time you finally get THE CORRECT ORDER!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Sandwich.

Comments

smart guy
Summerville, South Carolina, United States #566838

You should expect worse for a food order that is worth $1. Hopefully your morbid obesity kicks in before you have the chance to breed.