218 Gadsden Hwy, Birmingham, AL 35235

MCDONALDS - ROEBUCK / #7143 ( 218 Gadsden Hwy Birmingham, AL 35235), I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU CHECK YOUR ORDER “BEFORE” YOU LEAVE!!! WHY?

I went to this McDonald’s (drive-thru) and ordered from breakfast menu a #1 (Egg McMuffin Meal). The FIRST picture is of my first order. The SECOND picture is what I received after going in to replace the first order, not one bite taken by me! (Regardless of its appearance!) Exasperated and irritated, I went back in to ask for a refund.

As soon as I approached the counter, a team member says loudly to her manager, “Come see what she wants now cause I’m not gonna deal with her!” The manager yells from the back, “What she want now?” I replied, “I want a refund because the first McMuffin was burnt and the replacement looks as if it hasn’t been cooked and a “bite” has been taken from it!” The manager from the back, “Just give her her refund so she can get up outta here!” As I turned to walk out, I look at my ticket. As you can see, the restaurant I.d. number, address, and franchise number are not visible. I turned around and asks for another legible receipt, the manager, still in the back, yells the restaurant number.

At this point, I replied, “That’s okay. I have your address and I am sure the corporate office has your restaurant number!

(A letter addressing this matter has been emailed to McDonald”s corporate office!)

Reason of review: Bad quality.

McDonalds Cons: Poor food quality and complete lack of customer service.

Comments

It looks like the samwitch in the second picture had a bite taken out of it by "The Hamburglar".