Dallas, Texas

Friendswood, TX Store# 26100 Sat @ 2-11-12 15:53

Gordon, Did a Great job at the window and took the time to answers my questions when he was asked. Daniel at the pickup window left part of my order out when he handed me out my bags.

He had to be asked 3 times before he finally got it right. The meat in my Angus Bacon and Cheese wasn't even warm & the bacon was cold. Very sad quality control. Why does McDonalds charge 30 cents for 1 pathetic leaf of extra lettuce when I order exra lettuce on my burger.

I was at the grocery store Friday night and the retail price on a whole head of Iceberg is $1.14. Jack in the Box and Wendy's don't charge me anything at all when I order extra lettuce, onions and tomatoes on my burger and they double check my orders to make sure I get everything I have paid for. Wendy's and Jack in the Box Customer Service is Fantastic and my order is always fresh and HOT! I don't want anything free from McDonald's because of their POOR FOOD QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I just want what I paid for and nothing else. I'm not in any rush to go back to McDonalds!n the Box Customer Service is Fantastic and my order is always fresh and HOT! I don't want anything free from McDonald's because of their POOR FOOD QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I just want what I paid for and nothing else. I'm not in any rush to go back to McDonalds!aaa

Comments

how do i post video of bad custermer servies at mcdanolds i have proof of how bad it is. i remember growig up and awaays happy at mcdanols and u guys cared about custermers now they have no custermer respect :sigh