Mcdonalds - Poor Hygienic Food in Sri Lanka Mc Donalds

Yesterday I visited Mc donalds outlet located in Race Course Mall,Colombo 7.After consuming half of my Big Mc Meal i found a small insect with french fries.

Actually i bought two meals one Mc spicy meal & big mc meal.One month ago i faced another bad incident at the same outlet.That day also i bought same favorite meals & i found half consumed mc spicy burger when i opened my box.

Other issue is their poor customer service.when i complaint about the insect to the in-charge,she was shocked & at least not able to apologies.when i pay my bill i didnt receive the receipt even.We love Mc Donalds.But this kind of poor quality products will distract the customers

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Dirty store
    • Way they build the burgers

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Big Mc
Review category
Fast Food
review #823583

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mcdonalds? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 30 #1152075 Des Moines, Iowa

"insect with frenchfries" like it posessed frenchfries? whats the problem then? id love to find an insect with frenchfries! (learn to speak english, its probably your native tongue. pathetic.)

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.