Livingston, New Jersey

So everyone knows its basketball season and parents are constantly on the run to get our kids to the ball court ,so let me share my experience at the McDonalds in Pickens SC store # 6142. We purchased our food thru the drive thru, the order was correct on the screen but as we ate going down the road I noticed not 1 but both of the burgers I ordered was cold and had items on them I requested not to be.

Normally I would have turned around and went back but was running on a tight schedule due to basketball game. I'm writing this because my entire family eats at other McDonalds several times a week and have no issues.

I would not recommend this McDonalds even if you are starving. Thanks for your time

Comments

Hey, it's basketball season! Give Anonymous a break. BASKETBALL SEASON, VIVIANNE!!!!!!!

Maybe eating at McDonalds several times a week isn't such a good idea! Obviously everything is fine in moderation, but eating fast food multiple times per week is unhealthy. Try cooking at home, it's cheaper AND healthier.