Quality of Food

Today I took my 30 minute lunch and went to McDonald's at 6013 E. Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Tampa.

I ordered a double quarter pounder with cheese. I get to the window where I sat for about 2 mins before she asked me to move up to curbside #4 to wait for my food. I did and waited there for 7 minuted before she brought my food. I was driving back to work when opened my sandwich and noticed it was a single and it was not even warm.

I turned around and went back and went inside. The lady asked me if there was something wrong with my food. I told her that I ordered a double but only got a single. She said she would take care of it.

I waited at least another 7 to 8 mins when she brought me a new sandwich. I looked inside to be sure I was getting the right order and it was a single again!. I told her and she yelled back to the cook that when it says double you have to put 2 meat patties on it. Now I'm very frustrated that I have had to sit here and wait my entire lunch break for an over-priced sandwich.

$5.77 for two meat patties. I finally get my correct sandwich. I get back to work to eat and it is sopping with grease. I mean the bread on both sides were drenched in grease.

So much so that the bottom of the carton had a puddle of grease in it.

YUK! I didn't eat today!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese Sandwich.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Poor quality of food.

Comments

FragrantNumbat

The only way that you can get a full refund is if you bring the "uneaten" food back. Companies are tired of people pulling the scam where you eat your food, then claim that you had to "throw it out" and demand a refund.

to FragrantNumbat #1594204

They should wrap it up and fput it in the fridge so that they can still have it for the next time they go back. They wouldn't want all of the roaches and rats in their home eating on it while waiting to take it back.