One thing I would totally stay away from at Mcdonalds is their muffins. Every time that I had bought one of these confections I was severely disappointed.

They are inexpensive. But they are also bland, rock solid, and come with pretty poor customer service. If a food is not trendy there you should probably not buy it.

They are also pretty unhealthy. I tried to eat it knowing that it was a poor muffin, but it was still pretty bad. I think I ruined my diet for at least a week by just putting the thing in my mouth.

I know this review is getting a little silly, but I have to write at least one hundred words here.

In conclusion. Do not eat the muffins at good old McDs.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mcdonalds. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mcdonalds.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Mcdonalds to other companies on our site.

Comments