Mcdonalds - Pubic-like hairs in my coffee
I just found five pubic-looking hairs in a coffee cup.This location looked like an angry mob had attacked the restaurant last night about half an hour before I arrived to get a cup of coffee and wait for the next train.
The first cup had some weird brown things floating in it that looked like maybe bits of coffee had stuck to the side of the carafe so I asked for a new cup. I was very polite.
After almost finishing the second cup which looked normal, I find two coarse little hairs stuck to the walls of the cup at the bottom.After moving the coffee around, I find more hairs with the follicles attached in the coffee.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hair In The Cup
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Went to mcdonalds in Phoenix AZ 85040 and I was eating my food on my lunch break and I went to take the next *** and noticed this in my..."
- "Just down right disgusting and unsanitary. Moldy food!!! I will never eat from any McDonalds again. Purchased a McWrap and noticed that my wrap had green mold growing on it...."
- "We went to McDonald located at 1140 Ushy 441, Lauderhil, FL 33313. We ordered food and sat when a gang came inside of Mcdonald. They were loudly arguing and no..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."