Mcdonalds - Pubic-like hairs in my coffee

I just found five pubic-looking hairs in a coffee cup.This location looked like an angry mob had attacked the restaurant last night about half an hour before I arrived to get a cup of coffee and wait for the next train.

The first cup had some weird brown things floating in it that looked like maybe bits of coffee had stuck to the side of the carafe so I asked for a new cup. I was very polite.

After almost finishing the second cup which looked normal, I find two coarse little hairs stuck to the walls of the cup at the bottom.After moving the coffee around, I find more hairs with the follicles attached in the coffee.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 09, 2014 #825355 Ellenville, New York

There are some really sick people replying to this thread who apparently have nothing better to do with their time than troll like a kid. Pathetic.

0 1 Reply

Jun 03, 2014 #823206

How much you want to bet that those are OP's 'pubic-looking hairs' pictures in that coffee cup? lul

2 1 Reply

Aug 18, 2015 #1020982

This isn't bs! It just happened to me right now. I got a coffee from McDonald's and felt a thick hair in my mouth! I pulled it out with disgust, and it was a jet black coarse hair with also the follicle attached to it.

1 0 Reply
Ricardo Cabeza

Dec 27, 2013 #764706

I call BS

1 0 Reply

May 20, 2014 #817366

Uh, NO! I don't have the time, energy or desire to be making up *** bad reviews. I complained about the coffee, and the replacement cup had the hair in it. Period.

0 2 Reply

Dec 27, 2013 #764517

Time for another lawsuit

2 0 Reply

Dec 27, 2013 #764452

Gross!!! I will not go to McDonald restaurant. Ewwwww!

1 2 Reply

Dec 26, 2013 #764252

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mcdonalds. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mcdonalds.
Filing a new complaint about