San Joaquin Hills, California

This is not the first time I have been discriminated against at this McDonald's. it is however the first time I had to return my food due to contamination.

Spit on burgers are bad movie pranks but when it happens in real life after waiting 10 minutes for a 2 cheeseburger meal after all the people of correct ethnicity eat its upsetting. This place is Terrible and the management is a joke. I have been to McDonald's in over 30 countries.

Only in America have I had this happen. It's disgusting and shameful that in your own country you receive such service.

• Shameful discrimination

Comments

Agreed.

So...I hit the local mcD for a late lunch. I treat the "gentleman" behind the counter, order.

Food come up...no drink. I ask politely for the sweet tea I order..."just wait" He takes another order and directs the other "gentleman" behind the corner to get that "gentlemans" drink. this went on two more times....I ask again for the drink I paid for...

"Oh...he will get it." Another "gentleman" comes up for a refill...he gets service from the two "Gentleman" behind the counter.

I leave the meal...I guess white guys cant jump...or get a meal at McD.

McDonalds Reviews