701 Clearview Pkwy, Metairie, LA 70001
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

It happened today and I have been calling no answer I am currently vomiting and I might have to leave work it’s unacceptable something have to be Done I will contact my attorney

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Quarter Pounder With Cheese Burger.

Comments

Not raw. Medium maybe but not raw.

You’ll be ok. Your nausea is being caused by your mind and not the beef. Very common with those people who like their beef well done. They think the under cooked beef is some how bad for them.

Believe it or not your stomach is an amazing piece of biological equipment!! As long as you have no injuries such as a ulcer you can drink rattle snake venom!! Undercooked or medium is more then acceptable for a burger. It wasn’t that long ago that we ate medium cooked meat regularly.

It’s what gave our brains the fuel to grow. You’re working yourself up and that’s what’s causing your vomiting. Calm down, take a breath, it’s not a big a deal as YOU WANT IT TO BE!! No laws have been broken, no harm was intended.

Two factors your lawyer would have to look at before attempting to sue. Which they won’t against a giant like mcd. Stop acting like they intentionally set out to make YOU sick! You did that to yourself.

I know Ive done it to myself on accident thinking I ate something bad. It was fine but thinking I was going to be sick made me spend most of the night vomiting.

Once I calmed down it became easier to control my own mind. And nausea.

Be sure to take at least $10,000 for your attorney bill.

to Anonymous #1690485

NOT IF THEY FIND A LAWYER WHO IS WILLING TO TAKE THEIR CASE "PRO BONO".

to Anonymous #1690493

They could find an attorney that is willing to take their slam-dunk case for free in exchange for 50% of the settlement money.

DoubtfulMongrel463

I hope the courts see right through your lies and you get nothing.

I AGREE WITH YOU! BETTER CALL ATTORNEYSAUL GOODMAN RIGHT AWAY!

to Anonymous #1691438

I just got the latest season of "Better Call Saul" from the library and I am looking forward to watching it. It is always so good that I end up binge watching at least half of the show in one sitting.I've seen all of the previous seasons of "Better Call Saul" already. I also have watched every single episode of "Breaking Bad" as well., the show that "Better Call Saul" is the prequel to.

MountainousKingfisher

Sick from burger I will not be going to McDonald’s eve again stop eating that trash my stomach hurts bad it’s crazy how the burger was raw I should’ve checked