1.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I have two bacon McDoubles that we’re completely raw, bloody and pink. I had ordered other food that looked fine but we threw the other stuff away once we saw the raw meat.

I took the raw burgers back to show the manager how bad it was and he for one, tried to tell me I couldn’t have my money back because I didn’t bring all the food back and two, would not even take one look at the food. Then tried to make excuses by saying that the burger was probably just a little bloody from going right from the grill to the bun rather than to the cabinet first to “finish” cooking.

Again I tried to tell him that it was completely raw and to look at it but he would not. He did give me my $20.31 back finally.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 18.

Comments

That picture looks so gross and disgusting. You should have contacted the Health Department and you should have been refunded triple your money back.

Then, you could have used the money to go to a real Restaurant where they respect their customers and where they serve up food that is delicious and fully cooked and they are nice and courteous. You shouldn't ever go back to that particular McDonald's again.