Glen Saint Mary, Florida
1.8K views

today because of mcclenney fl "policy" i took my 5 grand kids to wendys. plicy i saw in action disturbed me when two young men were told only local cops get discounts.

i overheard one say to the other we faced more bullets then thet have shame on mcdonalds in maclenney fl. ive called corp. they say its individual ownership thing . went back several times to see if policy changed each time its no.

i took my 5 grandkids to wendys.if I hadnt witness this for myself id still be going to mcd. cant understand how a org. known for charity doesnt show apprciation to our military serving for all.

some dying for a cause.

Comments

#193575

Police officers get discounts because it is less likely for drama, gangs, shootings, drug deals and things like that to happen since mcdonalds is open 24/7 if the police come through more often. I know this because I work there.

I agree with you a discount should be offered to the men and women who serve our country (military,police officers, firefighters,ect.)They risk their lives everyday so that i can live ours in peace. Mcdonalds should be ashamed!!!!!

As usual, there is never enough information to make any sense of what people are whining about. Who asked for the discount?

The two guys?

I served 12 years in the Air Force, and have worked for police departments for 13 years (I'm not an officer, but have worn uniforms), and I have never had the gall to ask for a discount if I didn't know it was offered.

I'm not even going to bother attacking the grammar, spelling, etc. If you have grandchildren, then you're my elder, and I'll give you that respect.

#20170

You are not even a cop, so basically you are saying that you will not be going to Mcdonalds because they don't give discounts to cops. They do risk their lives, but whose to say which professions get discounts, what about teachers, they teach the youth, should they not get a discount too, what about firefighters and doctors, they save lives.

On the other hand you will have people complaining because a police officer gets a discount and they don't.

#20168