I was in the drive-thru and ordered. I paid at the first window.

My wife text me and ask for a McFlurry. I asked to order a McFlurry at the second window ( not a full meal). I was told by the employee and the manager that I had to go in and order because it was company policy. So instead of taking 5 minutes to take my order and get me a McFlurry, they wasted 10 minutes arguing with me about how I had to come in.

So did they really accomplish their goal of saving time? Was it worth losing $2 and a customer? This is total bull.

I've never had to do this in the past when this scenario occurred. Crazy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Drive-through.

Comments

It is true there is no register at second window, but I do this all the time and they can just as easy put it through another register if your not paying by card and providing there is a free register. I am in Australia tho and from reading what I've read we have better customer service here.

The second window doesn't have a register, has has been pointed out to you. The common sense thing for you to do would have been to go inside or drive around again. I'm sure the customers behind you appreciated your 10 minute temper tantrum.

Sorry but there's no till at the collection so go back around or inside standard worldwide

McDonalds Reviews