So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton.I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son & 1 happy meal for my 4 years old daughter.
After arriving home with the foods. My son and daughter started to eat. My son was almost done with his burger decided to put the last of it in his mouth. Then he walked to me and said "ew mama!
I am never eating McDonald's ever again! As I'm looking at him confused he was already pulling something out of his mouth which looked like a piece of some kind of branch. My husband said it looked like a piece of broom sticks. My son who already grossed out looked as if he needed to throw up, but manages to not.
I am so upset right now, I feel like driving back to there to McDonald's and say something, but I know with my temper It will be bad! So here I am complaining and I am not done!
Will be contacting the cooperate office and everyone I can.I mean come on, how in the world can it get onto the sandwich???
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Big Mac
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "8 months my family and I did not go to McDonald due to poor customer service, not getting to correct order etc. Tonight I decide to give it another chance...."
- "What my son found eating his 6 piece chicken nuggets. Looks like a fried hair. ..."
- "I think this speaks for itself ..."
- "Went to Lowes, brought home a few boxes of the Pergo Max Lam Flooring to test out and decide on a color - the sales person said I could return..."
- "Our $2300 sofa sectional is looking like it has leprosy. Can't afford to buy another one. It's horrible. Only 5 years old. We purchased this from a..."
- "I feel like these products were a waste of my money the quality was poor or not for me do you offer refund or replacement for other items these just..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."