So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton.I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son & 1 happy meal for my 4 years old daughter.
After arriving home with the foods. My son and daughter started to eat. My son was almost done with his burger decided to put the last of it in his mouth. Then he walked to me and said "ew mama!
I am never eating McDonald's ever again! As I'm looking at him confused he was already pulling something out of his mouth which looked like a piece of some kind of branch. My husband said it looked like a piece of broom sticks. My son who already grossed out looked as if he needed to throw up, but manages to not.
I am so upset right now, I feel like driving back to there to McDonald's and say something, but I know with my temper It will be bad! So here I am complaining and I am not done!
Will be contacting the cooperate office and everyone I can.I mean come on, how in the world can it get onto the sandwich???
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Big Mac
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got lunch from McDonalds #10608 handed me a bag with hot fudge all over the boy to of the bag. Manager looked at me like I'm ***!! Someone needs to..."
- "I'll admit to falling for the good-enough-for-a-food-truck ad to save others the trouble. Out of the box with rotting lettuce, mayonnaise that had gone clear it had been in..."
- "As a huge business franchise, this is unacceptable. You need to check your burgers, sandwiches and wraps thoroughly before biting into them. I guess that's why I couldn't finish my..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "I purchased pool filter cartridges from this company a few years ago. Since that time I have had 2 of the four implode during normal use. I clean..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."