Mcdonalds - Review about Burger from Seffner, Florida
We stopped at the McDonalds on Valrico and State Rd.60 in Seffner, FL.
We didn't ask for much. However, our Double 1/4 lb. burger was clearly uncooked IT WAS STILL PINK. The Sweet Tea tasted HORRIBLE.
And our other burger we asked for no toppings, on the screen it was correct but Lo and behold that definitely didn't help.Worst Service from a McDonalds EVER.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As I was about to go away and eat my food I noticed a huge mess on the floor in the kitchen and it completely put me of my food,staff..."
- "I think this speaks for itself ..."
- "This has to be the worst McDonalds I have been to, every single time "literally" something is wrong with the food or service. This morning I stopped before work and..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "The work that was done to my vehicle was very dissatisfying I brought my vehicle in for a pan cover gasket replacement The service manager was very adamant about replacing..."
- "We bought a used Crown Club Coach in April of this year. We live in Orlando, an hour and a half away. We have had the coach in for the..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."