Mcdonalds - Review about Burger from Seffner, Florida
We stopped at the McDonalds on Valrico and State Rd.60 in Seffner, FL.
We didn't ask for much. However, our Double 1/4 lb. burger was clearly uncooked IT WAS STILL PINK. The Sweet Tea tasted HORRIBLE.
And our other burger we asked for no toppings, on the screen it was correct but Lo and behold that definitely didn't help.Worst Service from a McDonalds EVER.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My elderly mother loves the fish fillet sandwich. When she visits with me I usually get her one. (Some times once or even twice a week). This is my..."
- "I was in McDonalds in Byram Miss. I ask for a Biscuit and egg delight no meat, first I get the sandwich there were meat drive through, I get out..."
- " I ordered 2 hamburgers at the Nashville, Indiana McDonalds this evening. On one bun, there were 2 pieces of meat that totaled approx. half a hamburger. I have..."
- "The work that was done to my vehicle was very dissatisfying I brought my vehicle in for a pan cover gasket replacement The service manager was very adamant about replacing..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "We bought a used Crown Club Coach in April of this year. We live in Orlando, an hour and a half away. We have had the coach in for the..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."