Mcdonalds - Review about Chicken Nuggets from Jackson, Mississippi

483 of 1275 Mcdonalds reviews

My daughter's chicken nugget was bitten off of at the Collins Ms store when I received hear 10 piece meal hears a picture I will not go back there anymore

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Chicken Nuggets
Review category
Fast Food
review #601065

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mcdonalds? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
483 of 1275 Mcdonalds reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
justsaying

Mar 06, 2015 #954688

It is here not hear. Learn how to spell!!! SMH!!!

2 0 Reply

Mar 06, 2015 #954927

What are you some type of spelling teacher or something? Tell me if I spelled this correctly: here is a pair of balls for your mouth. How did I do Mrs. C O C K Head, did I get it right? Can I come out of the corner and attend recess now? Are you going to take that pickle out of your mouth and answer me?

3 4 Reply
kuei

Jan 03 #1088182 Vallejo, California, United States

"How did I do Mrs, C o c k head, did I get it right?"
That should be 2 questions. So, you did not get it right.
Plus, it should be MAY I come out of the corner.
You are a typical McDonald's customer.

1 0 Reply

Mar 03, 2015 #953267

You couldn't finish off the last nugget and decided to snap a picture huh?

3 0 Reply
Coming Out in Michigan

Feb 28, 2015 #952033 Warren, Michigan, United States

I'll have to say that I have been bad mouthing McDonald's food for some time now. The truth is that I worked there for 5 years along side my mother and grandma. Everything was going good until I was fired for having an affair with a co-worker. I have been struggling to come out of the closet for some time now. I'm a male who likes the company of other men. My boss at McDonald's caught me and "Steve" in a compromising situation during break time. I'm glad it happened because now I can stop living this lie. Looking to meet other single men in Warren Michigan. Oh yeah, forgot to mention I do love McDonald's food. P.S. I like big black men (I'm a petite white boy).

1 20 Reply
Pansy Boy

Feb 28, 2015 #952036 Bellevue, Washington, United States

You're in the wrong site for that Michigan, and I'm never eating McDonald's again there is no telling what kind of special sauce you guys put on the burgers.

2 0 Reply

Feb 28, 2015 #952038 Ontario, Canada

Good for you Warren hope you're sleeping better at night.

0 1 Reply
Warren  Michigan

Feb 28, 2015 #952109 Warren, Michigan, United States

Thanks, I'm working at a men's only night club now and loving every minute of it!!! I've also applied for a weekend job at the local gym so keep your fingers crossed for me. My mom still brings me those delicious chicken mcnuggets when she comes home from a hard days work at McDonald's. I will post some pictures of myself for all of you black studs living in Warren Michigan also. You won't be disappointed!! Maybe we could enjoy a 40 piece nugget together and listen to some techno music. I don't care what people have to say, I feel so free!!!

2 21
Stay in the closet

Feb 28, 2015 #952039 Miami Beach, Florida, United States

Little too much information, we don't care why you where fired just hope you don't get a job at any other restaurants I eat at.

9 1 Reply
kuei

Jan 03 #1088187 Vallejo, California, United States

I'm glad McDonlds fired you. And, I was beginning to think McDonalds had no standards. You have set new lows when McDonalds is even disgusted by you. The last thing people want is f@gs preparing their food.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mcdonalds. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mcdonalds.
Filing a new complaint about
×