Looks like they are cutting their grilled chicken in half now.Is this something new?
I will add my 2 pictures which show someone either at McDonald's or their producer cut the grilled chicken in half.I should really know better than to expect any decent food from McDonalds.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Chicken Sandwich
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My elderly mother loves the fish fillet sandwich. When she visits with me I usually get her one. (Some times once or even twice a week). This is my..."
- "I had organize my younger daughters birthday in one of the mcdonalds restaurants in Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India hoping it would be a memorable event but to my surprise the burger..."
- "Location at Serramonte blvd, Daly City in California is extremely dirty and unsanitary. Bathroom sink is black around the edges with Mold, around door handles and handles are..."
- "I have always had a good experience with Terry Manders. I have sold him a few trucks that were not running. I would send him some pictures and sight..."
- "Looks like they are cutting their grilled chicken in half now. Is this something new? I will add my 2 pictures which show someone either at McDonald's..."
- "Last year I purchased the Braviken sink with the Godmorgon bath cabinet from Ikea. About two weeks ago I noticed that a big piece of the enamel had chipped off..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."