Mcdonalds - Review about Double Quarter Pounder from Seymour, Tennessee

466 of 1275 Mcdonalds reviews

8 months my family and I did not go to McDonald due to poor customer service, not getting to correct order etc.Tonight I decide to give it another chance.

They got my order wrong when I placed the order, okay no big deal they corrected it. They didn't give me half of my order at the window. Okay they corrected it.. Got home and in my box that shows it to be a double quarter pounder I find a single quarter pounder.

So I then place the call and ask for the Manager a girl named Ashley says "this is she" I explain this whole story to her and she says she will replace the order. I tried to explain this doesn't fix the problem as this is the Same reason I stopped going there in the first place. She proceeds to say she is sorry I asked for the number to the owner of the Lincolnton location she says its on the receipt I explained that it was not then she says its on the cup. I explained that it was on the drive thru window that the one on the cup is for corporate.

She pretty much refused to give me the number and handed the phone to some guy that would not give me his name he then gave me what I now know is a bogus number for Karen and laid the phone down while I am listening to Ashley talk about my "***" to her coworkers...Someone after about three minutes picks up the phone with me saying Hello and hangs up on me..Very poor customer service very poor leadership and me and my family will Never return to any McDonalds.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Double Quarter Pounder
Review category
Fast Food
review #616287 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mcdonalds? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 6 No 6
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
466 of 1275 Mcdonalds reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 28, 2015 #977687

It is well known that every McDonald's, anywhere in the world, never gets any order correct, today, yesterday, or tomorrow. it's a fact!

7 0 Reply

Jun 19, 2015 #997281

They got my order of a large fries. Just don't order things with more than one ingediant!

4 1 Reply
vvoris

Apr 03, 2015 #967492 Pineville, North Carolina, United States

I usually do cook my own food but I am working 12 and 13 hours a day so I thought it may be nice that my family not have to eat at 9pm due to my work schedule for a change. Oh and just so you know I am no where near fat. But thank you for your concern.

6 9 Reply
CookYourOwnDamnFood

Apr 02, 2015 #967009 Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I wonder how fat you are with all these double cheeseburgers you're eating.

11 11 Reply
kuei

Jan 03 #1088176 Vallejo, California, United States

Double fat...with cheese. McDonalds is disgusting. Would you want to kiss someone that just ate at McDonalds?

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mcdonalds. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mcdonalds.
Filing a new complaint about
×