Mcdonalds - Review about Egg White Delight Sandwich in Chicago, Illinois
This has to be the worst McDonalds I have been to, every single time "literally" something is wrong with the food or service.This morning I stopped before work and ordered a egg white delight sandwich which was not a delight at all.
My sandwich was completely burned and disgusting looking. I even took pictures to show people so they don't stop there again. I spoke to a manager and all she said was to come get a new sandwich which I did not want and she said well I will tell my employees to not burn them anymore. I was like you are pathetic.
I will never return there again.
Oh and last time I had rotten lettuce on my burger I am beyond pissed.Mc Donald's on 4047 east 106th st Chicago il 60617
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Egg Sandwich
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I take my daughter once a week to McDonalds. McDonald's had the Happy Meal advertised for $1. I ordered my food. The cashier processed order more than $1...."
- "Went for a meal at five dock mc Donald's on the 24.12.2015,between 10:00 and 10:30pm, service was very poor drive through was super busy , 1 team member at the..."
- "We went to McDonald located at 1140 Ushy 441, Lauderhil, FL 33313. We ordered food and sat when a gang came inside of Mcdonald. They were loudly arguing and no..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "3 PC. Living room set has been constantly peeling and falling apart set is less than 2 years old purchased in November of 2013 called salesman 5 months ago got..."
- "The typical U.S. consumer is not the smartest person on the planet; with average IQs that barely suffice in typical high schools, the average Joe is inevitably forced to indulge..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."