Chicago, Illinois

This has to be the worst McDonalds I have been to, every single time "literally" something is wrong with the food or service.This morning I stopped before work and ordered a egg white delight sandwich which was not a delight at all.

My sandwich was completely burned and disgusting looking. I even took pictures to show people so they don't stop there again. I spoke to a manager and all she said was to come get a new sandwich which I did not want and she said well I will tell my employees to not burn them anymore. I was like you are pathetic.

I will never return there again.

Oh and last time I had rotten lettuce on my burger I am beyond pissed.Mc Donald's on 4047 east 106th st Chicago il 60617

Review about: Egg Sandwich.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mcdonalds Sandwich
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Mcdonalds Premium Mcwrap from Sunrise, Florida Mcdonalds "Just down right disgusting and unsanitary. Moldy food!!! I will never eat from any McDonalds again. Purchased a McWrap and noticed that my wrap had green mold growing on it...." Read more Mcdonalds Cheeseburger Review Mcdonalds "Menu advertised 2 cheeseburgers, 600 calories, for $1.29 Go to pay and I'm charged $1.29 for ONE cheeseburger. Staff got snarky with me when I complained. ..." Read more Review about Mcdonalds Coke from Saint Johns, Michigan Mcdonalds "So i stopped at McDonald's in Galesburg MI on our way back home today, after drinking almost an entire cup of coke I notice on the side of the cup..." Read more Mcdonalds - Grand mac Mcdonalds "I usually don't complain but this is excessive, I tried the Grand mac expecting a larger burger but what I got was a regular big mac patty on a larger..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Carid - RIP OFF ALERT Carid "CARid...AKA...ONYX....RIP OFF ALERT...... CARiD...AKA ONYX DO NOT BUY HERE... CARiD...AKA ONYX... I bought A woodgrain dash cover set for 2016 express van. 300+ dollars 8 pieces. Dash cover fit not..." Read more Color By Pascale - No DELIVERY OF PRODUCT Color By Pascale "Ordered from them on 5/31/17 never received my product received order confirmation and delivery tracking information on 6/7/17. But have never received product and tracking information went to track nothing..." Read more Rv One Superstores Winter Park - Rocky to Smooth In Winter Park Rv One Superstores Winter Park "I purchased an Airstream from RV One in Winter Park FL just a few days ago and after a rocky start, I spoke to the onsite manager and she smoothed..." Read more