Mcdonalds - Review about Egg White Delight Sandwich in Chicago, Illinois
This has to be the worst McDonalds I have been to, every single time "literally" something is wrong with the food or service.This morning I stopped before work and ordered a egg white delight sandwich which was not a delight at all.
My sandwich was completely burned and disgusting looking. I even took pictures to show people so they don't stop there again. I spoke to a manager and all she said was to come get a new sandwich which I did not want and she said well I will tell my employees to not burn them anymore. I was like you are pathetic.
I will never return there again.
Oh and last time I had rotten lettuce on my burger I am beyond pissed.Mc Donald's on 4047 east 106th st Chicago il 60617
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Egg Sandwich
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I had organize my younger daughters birthday in one of the mcdonalds restaurants in Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India hoping it would be a memorable event but to my surprise the burger..."
- "Location at Serramonte blvd, Daly City in California is extremely dirty and unsanitary. Bathroom sink is black around the edges with Mold, around door handles and handles are..."
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "I purchased a blue and white floral dress online. Money was taken out of my account. I watched my mailbox for months witing for it to arrive and it never..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."