Update added by user Feb 14, 2015
THIS WAS NOT IN CHICAGO THIS WAS IS MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE
Original review posted by user Feb 11, 2015
McDonald's on Shelby drive and Getwell is by far the worst Mcdonald's that I have ever been to!The lobby is suppose to open at 5AM and it is NEVER open!
The drive thru is EXTREMELY long and it literally takes twenty minutes to get through the line! I witness at least eight cars pulling off from the extremely long wait! On top of those issues, the employers are HORRIBLE! I simply ordered a fruit and maple oatmeal.
When I pulled around to the second window, I saw an employee making my oatmeal and he opened the raisins with his mouth and poured them into my bowl! When he gave me the oatmeal it was a bowl with nothing but water and fruit! This is by far the worst service in the world! I had arrived at this location at 5:32 exactly.
I work literally three minutes away at the Internal Revenue Service on Getwell and have to be at work at 6AM.
I did not leave this location until 6:04.I will post this complaint on social media.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Maple Oatmeal
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "This store is located at 909 E MAIN ST Alhambra CA. It only has 60% order accuracy at best! And now a new low. I order a big mac..."
- "This were my fries n burger...nasty ...sloppy ....n dont they believe in filling fries..."
- "I stopped eating meat products at McDonalds a long time ago, but I still enjoy the fries *rarely* from time to time. Today I ordered two large French fries from..."
- "Just a thought = anyone wonder why MrsLea/MrsC/Expecting1/QueenLea/PrincessLea/etc's name displays "Brandon" when you are reading recent complaints while browsing another complaint? See the picture above to see what I..."
- "So my boyfriends grandma likes her little cute snacks such as chocolate covered graham crackers from Starbucks. I figured she had some key lime pie flavored ones, so it's been..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."