Mcdonalds - Review about Maple Oatmeal from Chicago, Illinois

497 of 1275 Mcdonalds reviews

Update added by user Feb 14, 2015

THIS WAS NOT IN CHICAGO THIS WAS IS MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE

Original review posted by user Feb 11, 2015

McDonald's on Shelby drive and Getwell is by far the worst Mcdonald's that I have ever been to!The lobby is suppose to open at 5AM and it is NEVER open!

The drive thru is EXTREMELY long and it literally takes twenty minutes to get through the line! I witness at least eight cars pulling off from the extremely long wait! On top of those issues, the employers are HORRIBLE! I simply ordered a fruit and maple oatmeal.

When I pulled around to the second window, I saw an employee making my oatmeal and he opened the raisins with his mouth and poured them into my bowl! When he gave me the oatmeal it was a bowl with nothing but water and fruit! This is by far the worst service in the world! I had arrived at this location at 5:32 exactly.

I work literally three minutes away at the Internal Revenue Service on Getwell and have to be at work at 6AM.

I did not leave this location until 6:04.I will post this complaint on social media.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
497 of 1275 Mcdonalds reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 30 #1192606 Brooklyn, New York, United States

Why not? From what she posted, she arrived in plenty of time to order and receive her food. Sounds like this location has an absentee owner.

1 0 Reply

Feb 03 #1105425

I have tried three locations McDonald's for oatmeal. All were horrible. In the last year McDonald's is changed their oatmeal to a packet with hot water from a spigot. The oatmeal doesn't get thick it's watery, The oatmeal flakes do not think it was and are hired cardboard pieces. They might as well take it off the menu I wouldn't serve this to anyone! Oatmeal they serve a year ago it was quite good and I look forward to ordering. I don't understand why you take the quality oatmeal and change it to something so awful.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.