Review about Mcdonalds Biscuits And Gravy from Salisbury, North Carolina

I went to my local mcd at a truck stop just south of salisbury nc oa I85.This morning I ordered a gravy bis.

With the gravy on the bis. The manager would not fix me one that way. I ask for my money back and went to another mcd. In a different town and got my bisc.

The way i wanted it. Tonight my pastor and I stopped at the same plaxe as my first stop this morning. The people working were very rude and coukd not get my pastors order right. I ordered fries first up and no fries had been dropped till I reminded them to drop my fries.

The counter at the drink mackene was so dirty that it turned my stomach .I took a picture of the counter and will try to upload it to you

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Mcdonalds Biscuits And Gravy
Review category
Fast Food
review #661175

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mcdonalds? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Give me a break

Jan 06 #1089598

Even though the workers can clean the mess. Why do customers make such a mess? There are trash bins by the drink station. So, a customer can throw their trash away themselves. No home training I see in that area. Throwing trash away works both ways. Customers please pick up after yourself.

2 0 Reply

Jul 08, 2015 #1004912

It's funny people get pissed off at a messy counter and blame the store rather than think "Gee, other customers made this mess. What a sad state of affairs."

8 0 Reply

Jul 08, 2015 #1004864

this is just a sign of the downward spiral and eventual end to the king of fast food. Sir or Madam, why don't you give your business to a family owned restaurant where the owner really cares about the customer?

7 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mcdonalds. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mcdonalds.
Filing a new complaint about