UGGGHH!!!I havnt ate and i wasnt feeling good earlier so my mom said she can go get me some Mcdonalds since its just 1 mile down the street.
After she left,10 minutes went past,i called her and she said they gave her the wrong order and so she waited. I was being very patient and 20 more minutes went by,i called again and she said she is still waiting. About 5 minutes later she called me and said shes on her way. SHE WAITED FRIGGEN 35 MINUTES FOR ONE FRIGGEN BURGER!!!!
And there apology was "OH NO!" And they gave my mom three hash browns smashed together,it looks like someone chewed on it and forced it into the wrapper -_- and the burger wasnt even fresh.i ate the food anyways cause i was starving and it was the only thing we had to eat.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Mcdonalds Hash Brown
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I had organize my younger daughters birthday in one of the mcdonalds restaurants in Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India hoping it would be a memorable event but to my surprise the burger..."
- "Just found a roach in my sweet tea from McDonalds in Brusly, LA..."
- "What my son found eating his 6 piece chicken nuggets. Looks like a fried hair. ..."
- "Ordered for significant other referred by sharis berries. Paid extra for shipping and morning delivery and handling care. Arrived on time but when box was opened the flowers fell out..."
- "Had a Appliance Break Cause Damage to our Wall and Carpet causing mold to grow and the Smell of Mildew. We have a 11 month old Daughter who is..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."