Review about Mcdonalds Hot N Spicy Mcchicken from Tempe, Arizona

Went to mcdonalds in Phoenix AZ 85040 and I was eating my food on my lunch break and I went to take the next *** and noticed this in my hot and spicy chicken sandwich. It looks like part of the foot of the chicken.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 19 #1201032 Balwyn, Victoria

I'm willing to believe it, but why are the pics so crappy?

5 0 Reply

Jun 15 #1173603

Omg now that's something I've never seen! What the ***!

0 0 Reply

Dec 05, 2015 #1074250

obvious sabotage, what are the chances? , exactly, next please,

3 2 Reply
McGlove in salad

Aug 09, 2015 #1017759 Pompano Beach, Florida

Not surprised at what was found in McDonalds food. Years ago, when my daughter was little, I ordered a couple of hamburgers and as we were eating them, we noticed little white worms crawling out of the paper they were wrapped in. They obviously were maggots. Time passed, and we starting eating McDonalds again and last summer, my son ordered a McDonalds salad and at the very bottom when he was almost finished, there was a big rubber glove (no excuse for this kind of carelessness). McDonalds was very rude about the incident and never even apologized. My son calls their sald the "McGlovein", lol. Have not been there since.

3 1 Reply

Jul 13, 2015 #1006786 Bryn Athyn, Pennsylvania

That is not supposed to be in the Spicy Chicken! That piece gets ground up and put in the McNuggets. They seriosly screwed up!

11 1 Reply

Jul 11, 2015 #1006287

Its just gristle

4 1 Reply

Jul 11, 2015 #1006126

Actually, to me it looks like a macaroni shell. I just looked at their online menu though and I don't see anything there with macaroni shells. Very strange.

3 0 Reply

Jul 10, 2015 #1005726

Gross, but what do you expect?

11 0 Reply

Jul 09, 2015 #1005473

So there was chicken in your chicken?

18 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mcdonalds. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mcdonalds.
Filing a new complaint about