Review about Mcdonalds Premium Mcwrap from Sunrise, Florida

Just down right disgusting and unsanitary.Moldy food!!!

I will never eat from any McDonalds again. Purchased a McWrap and noticed that my wrap had green mold growing on it. I was sharing this with my 3 year old and thank God i decide to take it out the box. How is this possible??

I thought these were freshly made!

How could the employee over look something so harmful to the consumer.I pray that we dont get sick

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Mcdonalds Premium Mcwrap
Review category
Fast Food
review #758795

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mcdonalds? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 02 #1087240

Why would you even eat there? Their chicken is all processed ground up junk! Chicken mcnuggets were found to be the worst meat ever! Now think of this famous add from McDonald! All hamburgers are made from 100% pure beef! Now i ask what part of the beef did it come from and how much FAT is in it! I have seen a meat processing plant in NH years ago, all the beef flanks went out the door and all the *** meat went on a belt and then feed into a meat grinder! Meat patties came out at the end by the thousands! i have seen this first hand!!!!!

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mcdonalds. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mcdonalds.
Filing a new complaint about