Review about Mcdonalds Premium Mcwrap from Sunrise, Florida
Just down right disgusting and unsanitary.Moldy food!!!
I will never eat from any McDonalds again. Purchased a McWrap and noticed that my wrap had green mold growing on it. I was sharing this with my 3 year old and thank God i decide to take it out the box. How is this possible??
I thought these were freshly made!
How could the employee over look something so harmful to the consumer.I pray that we dont get sick
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mcdonalds Premium Mcwrap
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Just wanted something light,went through McDonald's drive thru and ordered a Mcchicken sandwich light with the mayo.Pulled over to eat about 5 minutes later and bit into a burned dry..."
- "I went to the McDonalds on Boulder Highway near Flamingo in Las Vegas this morning. I ordered a Sausage McMuffin with Egg and a large coffee, then changed the..."
- "Just found a roach in my sweet tea from McDonalds in Brusly, LA..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "On 12/03/2016 I had a sewage problem again at my Waypoint Leased home in Sunrise, FL. A plumber responded last Saturday and then had to return on Sunday. The problem..."
- "Purchases a 52 oz (1.47kg) can of Planters Extra Large Virginia Peanuts from our local Sams store SCAN CODE # 2900001039 with expiration date of 07FEB17EX07:55. The bottom of half..."
- "Supposed to leave around 7:30. Still sitting in the airport watching this terrible airline blow up my email with incompetence. They seem to have lost one of their crew members..."