Review about Mcdonalds Premium Mcwrap from Sunrise, Florida
Just down right disgusting and unsanitary.Moldy food!!!
I will never eat from any McDonalds again. Purchased a McWrap and noticed that my wrap had green mold growing on it. I was sharing this with my 3 year old and thank God i decide to take it out the box. How is this possible??
I thought these were freshly made!
How could the employee over look something so harmful to the consumer.I pray that we dont get sick
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mcdonalds Premium Mcwrap
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "McDonald's got my order wrong and served my children expired milk..."
- "Location at Serramonte blvd, Daly City in California is extremely dirty and unsanitary. Bathroom sink is black around the edges with Mold, around door handles and handles are..."
- "I just found five pubic-looking hairs in a coffee cup. This location looked like an angry mob had attacked the restaurant last night about half an hour before I arrived..."
- "I hired D&E of South Florida to complete my kitchen remodel, and was paired with Derek from Half Price Kitchen. The incompetence to too much to speak on. ..."
- "Purchases a 52 oz (1.47kg) can of Planters Extra Large Virginia Peanuts from our local Sams store SCAN CODE # 2900001039 with expiration date of 07FEB17EX07:55. The bottom of half..."
- "Supposed to leave around 7:30. Still sitting in the airport watching this terrible airline blow up my email with incompetence. They seem to have lost one of their crew members..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."