Review about Mcdonalds Premium Mcwrap from Sunrise, Florida
Just down right disgusting and unsanitary.Moldy food!!!
I will never eat from any McDonalds again. Purchased a McWrap and noticed that my wrap had green mold growing on it. I was sharing this with my 3 year old and thank God i decide to take it out the box. How is this possible??
I thought these were freshly made!
How could the employee over look something so harmful to the consumer.I pray that we dont get sick
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mcdonalds Premium Mcwrap
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I think this speaks for itself ..."
- "I went to the McDonalds on Boulder Highway near Flamingo in Las Vegas this morning. I ordered a Sausage McMuffin with Egg and a large coffee, then changed the..."
- "I'll admit to falling for the good-enough-for-a-food-truck ad to save others the trouble. Out of the box with rotting lettuce, mayonnaise that had gone clear it had been in..."
- "I hired D&E of South Florida to complete my kitchen remodel, and was paired with Derek from Half Price Kitchen. The incompetence to too much to speak on. ..."
- "This is the worst company I have dealt with. I ordered the arengement on the forst picture and got the one on the second pic. It was awful and was nothing like..."
- "Supposed to leave around 7:30. Still sitting in the airport watching this terrible airline blow up my email with incompetence. They seem to have lost one of their crew members..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."