Jacksonville, North Carolina

The workers don't look like they care about the appearance of themselves.Hair everywhere and no gloves.

The main area is nasty, food on the floor and trash. The kid play area is the worst area.

I was there for over 30 minutes and no a single person cleaned anything at any point.But there are plenty of workers on breaks.

Review about: Mcdonalds Sanitary Conditions.

2.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

Bentonville, Arkansas, United States #1182520

Not defending them, because I've worked with plenty of lazy people in fast-food, but are you saying they should all be wearing gloves or hats in this picture, while they're on break?Because that's really not necessary.

Behind the counter, yeah, usually is.

But other restaurants don't usually require gloves (and in some cases hair restraints) when they prepare your food, so long as they wash their hands frequently. Your parents probably didn't wear gloves or use hair restraints when they prepared your food.

So I don't know why people get so up in arms about this.

The cleanliness of the lobby and the PlayPlace is inexcusable though.There's always something to be cleaned in one of these stores.