Westminster, Louisiana

Just now we went to have some snack after a long drive from LA.The lady who assisted us was the one wearing in a blue, a somewhat Mexican lady full of acne.

She was rude. When we were ordering she was already cutting us off. We told her two (2) order of the PiCo Guac PTB Brl and one drink was Dr. Pepper and one is Lemonade.

She was not listening. She gave us one order and the lemonade was sitting near the dispenser. She wasn't there by the time the order came. Another Mexican lady came, full of tattoos.

She asked me what i wanted. I told her what her colleague did and she too when i aas ordering, she was in a hurry. So i had to tell her, wait. When the order came, they were talking in Mexican and the lady in blue appeared she was saying, yeah i heard.

When i saw her, she looked at me like with butting eyelashes. I went to get the order from the counter and she shouted "thank you" indirectly looking at me. I raised my eyebrows at her and i left. My goodness McDonalds is an American multi national company, why do they have almost all Mexicans in this store with two (2) ladies with a very foul rude behavior especially the one with thr acnes on her face.

A customer came with his gf another mexican and they were chatting at the counter not minding the customers. It is Mc Donalds for everyone not only for Mexicans. This is America. They are just rude, terrible why Mc Donalds even hired those two (2).

Sorry but they have such attitude.

Maybe that is why few people come in there lately, mostly mexicans now.

Before you'd see all colors.

Review about: Mcdonalds Staff.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Submit review

Comments

Talking in "Mexican"?! What a racist *** you are.