Review about Mcdonalds Staff from Westminster, Louisiana

Just now we went to have some snack after a long drive from LA.The lady who assisted us was the one wearing in a blue, a somewhat Mexican lady full of acne.

She was rude. When we were ordering she was already cutting us off. We told her two (2) order of the PiCo Guac PTB Brl and one drink was Dr. Pepper and one is Lemonade.

She was not listening. She gave us one order and the lemonade was sitting near the dispenser. She wasn't there by the time the order came. Another Mexican lady came, full of tattoos.

She asked me what i wanted. I told her what her colleague did and she too when i aas ordering, she was in a hurry. So i had to tell her, wait. When the order came, they were talking in Mexican and the lady in blue appeared she was saying, yeah i heard.

When i saw her, she looked at me like with butting eyelashes. I went to get the order from the counter and she shouted "thank you" indirectly looking at me. I raised my eyebrows at her and i left. My goodness McDonalds is an American multi national company, why do they have almost all Mexicans in this store with two (2) ladies with a very foul rude behavior especially the one with thr acnes on her face.

A customer came with his gf another mexican and they were chatting at the counter not minding the customers. It is Mc Donalds for everyone not only for Mexicans. This is America. They are just rude, terrible why Mc Donalds even hired those two (2).

Sorry but they have such attitude.

Maybe that is why few people come in there lately, mostly mexicans now.

Before you'd see all colors.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 25 #1118045

Talking in "Mexican"?! What a racist *** you are.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mcdonalds. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mcdonalds.
Filing a new complaint about