Mcdonalds - Review about Sandwich from Brooklyn, New York
Just wanted something light,went through McDonald's drive thru and ordered a Mcchicken sandwich light with the mayo.Pulled over to eat about 5 minutes later and bit into a burned dry sandwiched that I almost choked on.was so disgusted had to take a picture and threw it out.McDonald's quality has gotten worse whereas the competitors are getting better.very disappointed consumer
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Treated my daughter to a mc flurry, while she eating the ice cream she screams out and mention there's hair in it! My daughter has braids and is 3 years..."
- "We went to McDonald located at 1140 Ushy 441, Lauderhil, FL 33313. We ordered food and sat when a gang came inside of Mcdonald. They were loudly arguing and no..."
- "I stopped eating meat products at McDonalds a long time ago, but I still enjoy the fries *rarely* from time to time. Today I ordered two large French fries from..."
- "I went to the Dominican Republic with cheap Caribbean . Hurricane Matthew hit the hotel while we were there . There were red flags at the beach every one of..."
- "My name is Tracie jones 122-22 ocean promenade 3D rockaway,park 11694 I had a terrible experience with both stores queens blvd and farming dale location. It took 4months to deliver..."
- "Buyer beware! I ordered a tshirt a size larger than I normally wear because it was advertised as a slim fit women's shirt. What I got was an enormous, boxy..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."