Mcdonalds - Review about Sandwich in Columbia, South Carolina
I just ordered a sandwich from McDonalds in specifically asked not to put tomatoes on it because I am allergic to tomatoes! now when I asked for no tomatoes why is that so hard not to get right they were they were not even busy! I was the only one in the drive thru in there was no cars in the parking lot it was not like they were slammed and didn't make it correctly because they were so busy I just don't get it if I was to *** in the sandwich and eat this tomato my *** to be sit in the *** hospital right now! you think if you state that when you order that you're allergic to it that they would be a little more careful obviously not so now I have to look at everything that I order weather it is from McDonalds or wherever because apparently people don't care anymore!!
I do not know the store number but it was in North Myrtle Beach South Carolina off of Highway 17
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We went to McDonald located at 1140 Ushy 441, Lauderhil, FL 33313. We ordered food and sat when a gang came inside of Mcdonald. They were loudly arguing and no..."
- "Location at Serramonte blvd, Daly City in California is extremely dirty and unsanitary. Bathroom sink is black around the edges with Mold, around door handles and handles are..."
- "I usually don't complain but this is excessive, I tried the Grand mac expecting a larger burger but what I got was a regular big mac patty on a larger..."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "I have talked to the Newsmax customer service reps at least 10 times asking to remove all emails not directly related to my three investment subscriptions. I have filled out..."
- "Pictures attached...Second try at Minute Clinic in Columbia, SC as my employer is pushing everyone to clinics now. This time, Jan 22. Sign is and I am given..."
- "First Shield Flea Medication sold by Banfield Pet Hospital in Pet Smart is poison. I do Not use Banfield as vet for my animals, but sometimes purchased Front line flea..."