Mcdonalds - Review about Sandwich in Columbia, South Carolina
I just ordered a sandwich from McDonalds in specifically asked not to put tomatoes on it because I am allergic to tomatoes! now when I asked for no tomatoes why is that so hard not to get right they were they were not even busy! I was the only one in the drive thru in there was no cars in the parking lot it was not like they were slammed and didn't make it correctly because they were so busy I just don't get it if I was to *** in the sandwich and eat this tomato my *** to be sit in the *** hospital right now! you think if you state that when you order that you're allergic to it that they would be a little more careful obviously not so now I have to look at everything that I order weather it is from McDonalds or wherever because apparently people don't care anymore!!
I do not know the store number but it was in North Myrtle Beach South Carolina off of Highway 17
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Just down right disgusting and unsanitary. Moldy food!!! I will never eat from any McDonalds again. Purchased a McWrap and noticed that my wrap had green mold growing on it...."
- "I went to my local mcd at a truck stop just south of salisbury nc oa I85. This morning I ordered a gravy bis. With the gravy on the..."
- "Just wanted something light,went through McDonald's drive thru and ordered a Mcchicken sandwich light with the mayo.Pulled over to eat about 5 minutes later and bit into a burned dry..."
- "Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.Allied InsuranceNationwide AgribusinessTitan InsuranceVictoria InsuranceTo anyone with Nationwide Insurance:Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate..."
- "First Shield Flea Medication sold by Banfield Pet Hospital in Pet Smart is poison. I do Not use Banfield as vet for my animals, but sometimes purchased Front line flea..."
- "I will NEVER recommend ultra tan to anyone!! I went for a spray tan, I had never had one before. They asked if I wanted light, medium, or dark. I..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."