Featured

BLATANT DISREGARD FOR CUSTOMERS

McDonalds - BLATANT DISREGARD FOR CUSTOMERS
Explore video interviews
Advertisements

My husband and I went through the DT and there was a girl taking our order. We'd filled out a survey so were trying to explain to her that we had a coupon for buy one get one.

She simply wasn't understanding what my husband was saying. She started smacking her lips so much we could hear her through the intercom. She was huffing and puffing until I spoke up telling her NOT TO DISRESPECT MY HUSBAND, I'm the only woman that will speak to him in any other manner than politely. When he pulled up to the 1st window I told the lady taking our $ about it because I immediately knew it hadn't been her on the intercom, so she told me that the manager was up at the next window.

We pull forward and ask for the manager he comes and is VERY polite and I'm expecting to be able to explain and it be taken care of and the little girl who'd taken my order was standing behind the manager mouthing things to me and I spoke up then she said to ME in front of her MANAGER that I was on drugs. This PISSED ME THE *** so badly that I jumped put of my truck and went inside of McDonald's and LUCKILY I caught myself because I was going to go to jail.

How dare a little girl look a full grown woman in her eyes and tell her she's on drugs. Especially WHEN ITS A PAYING CUSTOMER and she happened to be at work.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Location

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Go somewhere else

Tiwana Tut

You took the food and ate it. You are not entitled to a refund.

Guest

You're scary. I've divorced women for less.

Guest

You sound like someone who has their man's b a l l s in an iron grip. Poor guy.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2513992

I salute you, great post!

Janiya Etd

We have hobb. When someone tries to get a free meal we tell them off.

Guest

Is this *** for real? People go to this website to vent about a bad fast food experience.

Holy crap. You need to find a hobby.

Guest

Maybe her mind was goofy from indulging in too much Super-Sized fast junk food

Guest

What business does an allegedly grown woman have threatening to beat up a girl?

Manoj Qdi
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2465580

Lol, as stated below, she is a grown woman acting like a child. Would have had adult consequences for her actions. If a child beats someone up they get a time out, if an adult does it they get an assault charge.

Marielena Kfr
reply icon Replying to comment of Manoj Qdi

Children don't work in America

View more comments (29)
Artis Sna

| map-marker Denver, Colorado

Your store on Colfax and Pennsylvania in denver co I don't know what they are doing I been sick 2 days from eating there do something before I do

More details ok I have been *** and throwiiam callibg someone about this store pukibgpukingng for 2 days I don't my recieipt

User's recommendation: Don't eat there anymore

Irmaris S

| map-marker Kissimmee, Florida

Resolved: Because very disappointed with the service

McDonalds - Because very disappointed with the service
McDonalds - Because very disappointed with the service - Image 2
Updated by user Feb 13, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. They going to issue a check for a 100 dollars

Original review Feb 05, 2024
To McDonald's corporation
I want to state that on January 31,2024 I went to one of your location on 2576 simpson road kissimmee florida and order 2 big macs medium fries and an ice cream cone for pickup at 9pm . when I got home after work I got the suprise of my life opening one of your Big Mac burgers bitten by one of your employees at this location this was the worst, most awful and disgusting experience I've ever been through.

My family and I are your number one customers who visit this location everyday and more than one time a day since we lived in Florida. I don't understand how this could have happened in your kitchen when you have multiple staff and two managers on duty to over see everything that happens in your location. When I called your store and explained the situation to your manager on duty all she said was it could probably be half of meat who in this world will tell a customer it could be half of meat like if this is what they constantly serve HALF OF MEAT on top of no apology and I had to stress the fact that it is not half of meat is a perfect bite of the burger. When I arrive to the store the manager stated "what would i want her to do " , like no consideration or apology .

The manager only refunded me the burger amount not even my entire most disgusting meal. Where is your dedication in serving quality food ?where is my enjoyable experience? This has traumatized me to the max where me or my family will never eat from this or any McDonalds never again. I want someone to be held accountable for their actions where is the supposedly trained employees to serve food at a nation world wide #1 fast food chain.

Now makes me wonder if the employees who have been hired are doing this to many peoples food.

Ive been so disappointed and I will like to hear from someone on your end because an apology isnt and wasnt sufficient to me and this has to be taken care in an urgent matter. I would like to pursue this legally

User's recommendation: To check food before leaving

What's Happening?

reply icon Replying to comment of Talbot Ses

What sad is that it did happen n I do have children but what would be more sad if it happen god bless

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2504864

No it did not happen. You have children and you cannot afford to feed them.

if this really happened you would not accept the gift card. Just looking for a free meal. Should stop spreading your legs and give your children up for adoption. NO ONE is falling for your LIES to get a free meal.

You are too lazy to cook for your kids and cannot afford to eat out so you have to lie just to get free food. Shame on you.

Guest

THE HAMBURGLAR HAS STRUCK AGAIN!

THE HAMBURGLAR HAS STRUCK AGAIN

Thief

Thief

View more comments (19)
jackson b Nuw

| map-marker Cortez, Colorado

McDonalds - Profanities used towards my spouse for McDONALD’S Mistake.. what a mistake it was!
McDonalds - Profanities used towards my spouse for McDONALD’S Mistake.. what a mistake it... - Image 2

Your crew in Cortez, CO lied to us and refused us service. Profanities were used toward my spouse.

I want to speak to a corporate representative as soon as possible please!

When our order was incorrectly made today, we called this location, asking if our order could be properly made. You were told by multiple people on the phone that there were no managers or supervisors to address this issue then directed towards an individual who I will refer to as A. We were told that our meal would not be fixed and our situation not addressed. We asked for this individuals supervisor.

The GM. We called this person, explained what had been going on with his location, and this individual proceeded to ask my spouse, Why you being so sh***y? So my spouse asked for the district managers contact info. After minutes of being denied this individuals contact information, I yelled into the phone, Ill just call the store 50 miles away and get it.

They have the same owner. The GM was then VERY willing to hand that info over. The district manager, when contacted, was told everything that happened, and my spouse made the remark that, we too, were also in the food industry, And that we knew that this behavior wasnt acceptable her reply, Well, if youre In the food industry, why are you acting this way? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

Not one question was asked about my spouses well being, not one thing was said about how they could make it better It was our fault! We asked For the owner of this districts number to which the district manager refused to give to us until yet again, I screamed into the phone that I would be calling the store in the neighboring city and getting it, and when asked, NOBODY wanted to provide us with this information, or frankly anything else like, common decency or good food service since our interaction with her McDonalds had occurred that day the district manager was then VERY willing to hand a phone number over.

Both my spouse and I have called this office from two separate numbers provided to us not a single call back! I looked up a corporate number on GOOGLE and filed an official complaint with their head office and I am waiting for a call back. My spouse has filed a complaint with the B.B.B.

All of this over PLAIN CHEESEBURGERS AND HOT AND SPICYS! They covered our sandwiches in condiments and then couldnt give us the dipping sides that we had asked for, that we ACTUALLY wanted on our sandwiches. Real five star quality service with this franchise.. let me tell you.!

Officially never eating at a McDonalds again in my life and neither is my spouse.

I hope it was worth it for these individuals. I guarantee this will be addressed.

(Sorry, I dont have better photos, this mess was in the trash when I received this email.)

Preferred solution: I don’t think it’s right for me to sit here and try to tell your corporation how to do your job. What do you folks feels like needs to happen? Look at the CAMERAS!

User's recommendation: Puke on the lawn and walk away.

ORDER A BOWL OF DlCKS WITH A SIDE ORDER OF SHlT

Guest

You did not talk to anyone in management. You talked to just another worker and they were all laughing at your expense.

When you realized the food was wrong, you should have just returned it.

Why call? What was going to happen over the phone?

Atreyu Nwm

You people are so brave yourselves… talking *** behind a faceless and nameless profile. Go to *** Who asked you guys? I’m not the one trolling a REVIEW SITE….

Farris Urq
reply icon Replying to comment of Atreyu Nwm

Is your name Atreyu Nwn. I doubt it.

Take your own advice. You had it coming and hope you get customers like yourself.

Guest

"Officially never eating at a McDonalds again " Oh no!! They'll probably go under without your little business.

You and your spouse sound like complete and utter losers who should stay in and never bother anyone again. People like you think you're something until you come across staff that will delete you..

Guest

You sound like a lunatic.

View more comments (5)
Elani Vxo

| map-marker Indianapolis, Indiana

Horrible

McDonalds - Horrible
McDonalds - Horrible - Image 2
McDonalds - Horrible - Image 3
McDonalds - Horrible - Image 4

For starters, waiting 25 minutes for a 20 piece, nugget with barbecue sauce and honey mustand a large drink with no ice supposed to have been Dr. Pepper, but it was Coke, but that's not important who cares the the lack of professionalism that the McDonald's crew.

Displayed the conversations that the McDonald's crew was talking about from sex to drugs to alcohol, very inappropriate and not appropriate for guest in the dining room to be hearing all that also. The way.

People are dressed very unprofessional.It is supposed to be fast food and it is not fast food.It is slow food.I can go to a sit down.Restaurant and be in and out faster than I could be at mcdonald's. This is not the first time that I've been in these McDonald's. And Anderson Indiana very horrible.

Do not recommend them at all because of the lack of professionalism that is displayed. At these 2 restaurants being a former employee and manager of McDonald's, this would not be accepted and if I was still a manager there, they wouldn't have a crew because I would fire each and every one of them, including the franchise person as well. That person needs to be fired. They are running a freakshow circus and should not even be in business.

They are a disgrace to this business industry.. Also I wanna know why none of the employees dealing with the food has hair nets on their heads and or their faces that have facial hair.

Thoreus Abomindoom Maethinos

Maethinos Enterprises and Entities

Wimkin.Com

User's recommendation: No offense but I would not patronize this company

Abosede A Coc

Resolved: Affecting the Brand with poor service

McDonalds - Affecting the Brand with poor service
McDonalds - Affecting the Brand with poor service - Image 2
McDonalds - Affecting the Brand with poor service - Image 3
Updated by user May 04, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. I only received a voicemail message without any apology but I digress.

Unfortunately, a few days later, I read that the location has been closed due to equipment malfunction and caused a fire. I was absolutely correct for making a complaint.

This is evidence that they did not maintain the facility up to code. I rest my case.

Original review Apr 24, 2024
I am writing to express the continuous bad service that I receive at the McDonalds located 9955 Highway 6 Missouri City, 77459. The bad service creates a negative perception among customers, which can erode trust and loyalty towards the brand.

It affects reputation, word-of-mouth referrals, and ultimately, the bottom line. Providing a consistent positive experience is crucial for maintaining a strong brand image. My experience at McDonald's was beyond disappointing. The place is always packed with customers, yet the staff seem overwhelmed and unable to handle the demand.

Not only was the food not fully cooked, but my orders were consistently incorrect. The wait times were unbearable, making the whole experience extremely frustrating. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this McDonald's to anyone looking for a satisfactory dining experience. The manager and staff named Gallup and Claudia are the most unprofessional, unskilled and disrespectful managers that didnt try to accommodate the guest or provide support.

The location requires additional training and safety because the staff were out of dress code, some did not wear gloves and they do not follow the Mc Donalds standard operation procedures.

I am highly disappointed and saddened because this location is just 5 minutes away from my home and now I have to inconvenience myself and family and drive further. Please understand that this situation will only get worse.
Pros:
  • Great location variety of food good price
Cons:
  • Horrible customer service and wrong orders

Preferred solution: Retrain the staff on customer service, provide safety tracing and teach how to serve diverse population.

User's recommendation: Don’t go there to be disappointed

LOSE SOME WEIGHT FATA55

Teandre Tvc

The only person needing training you. Your parents need to teach you manners and that lying is wrong.

You are the bully. A coward.

Teandre Tvc

You are not giving your name either coward. You are a coward.

You can dish out abuse and not take it. This is an argument.

Not cyberbullying. If you cannot take what you dish stay off the internet.

Teandre Tvc

Telling you that you are wrong is not cyberbullying idiot.

ConnelIy JrI
reply icon Replying to comment of Teandre Tvc

No the idiot is you This incident made me so angry that I took my anger out on a child. A 4 year old boy was crying.

I told his mom that if she did not stop crying I would punched her son in the face. The manager did not get my side of the story. The boy angry me. I am banned from the store.

The police talked to me and arrested me .

I was told that I couldn't return. I punched a child thanks to them.

reply icon Replying to comment of ConnelIy JrI

You beat on a 4 yo. You are the coward. They have a right to refuse service

Guest

"It affects reputation, word-of-mouth referrals" No one listens to you. Your lame complaint stops here. If you don't like the place, stop going there instead of pretending you're some kind of CSR Super Star....

Charnay Mka
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2521284

You will not silence my complaints and the complaints of others. I will go anywhere that I choose, you should be ashamed of yourself.

You are a coward! You can’t even register with your full name.

reply icon Replying to comment of Charnay Mka

If anyone is cyberbullying it is you. You can dish out abuse but not take it. You are the idiot ASsuming that person works for the company.

reply icon Replying to comment of Charnay Mka

You didn't register with your full name either coward.

View more comments (9)
Jasmine O Yyp

| map-marker Duluth, Georgia

Complaint

McDonalds - Complaint
McDonalds - Complaint - Image 2
McDonalds - Complaint - Image 3
McDonalds - Complaint - Image 4

My order is NEVER right. And that's not an exaggeration.

This time my fries were soooo salty(and I love salt) that I wiped each fry individually and STILL couldn't eat them..I ate 5 fries total before my tongue was completely raw and my head was pounding. I also got quarter pounder with cheese and said no salt, no ketchup, add mayo...the burger only had mayo and mustard..none of the other Ingredients listed for the burger were there and the burger was salty.and not only that, the top bun edge was ice..

it doesn't matter if I customize order or order as it comes, something is either missing from it or wrong and if I try to address it, I get eyes rolled at me and am told to call higher up instead of them just fixing it. My order number was 1942 and I picked up from curbside number 5 in lakeland ga

Pros:
  • More affordable than other places
Cons:
  • Takes longer than shoukd because employees are either on their phones or outside smokin marijuana by the dumpster
  • Most employees are rude
  • Never get what u ask for

Preferred solution: My order right or I will seek compensation.

User's recommendation: Make sure to check every item before leaving. Even when they are tellin u to hurry and move

Tiwana Tut

Return the food.

Guest

Drive back to the restaurant, go straight to the lobby and f a rt. Sound ridicules?.. so does this complaint.

Guest

Snitch.. If they're on a weed break leave email alone.

View more comments (2)
Jill M Flj

| map-marker Goleta, California

Resolved: I ordered a medium decaf coffee with two cream and sugar. The guy I ordered it from said one coffee two cream, one sugar I said it’s a decaf again. He said oh right decaf..

McDonalds - I ordered a medium decaf coffee with two cream and sugar. The guy I ordered it from...
McDonalds - I ordered a medium decaf coffee with two cream and sugar. The guy I ordered... - Image 2
Updated by user May 09, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. I wrote an account but your site says the message is too long, in fact it is telling me this is too long.Tell me how many letter I can use.

Original review May 02, 2024
When I ordered a decaf coffee, the guy who was at the ordering microphone said one coffee, two creamers, one sugar, right I said no its a decaf one sugar two cream he said oh right. When I got to the window.

I again asked the man handing me the coffee. This is a decaf, right he assured me it was.
Because I was driving it on the freeway. I was drinking a coffee tasted really good. Got home.

Read the label its not decaf. It was not indicated as decaf. It was regular coffee and now Im having PVCs which I get if I drink regular coffee.
This is not the first time its happened. Normally I will look at the label myself.

My cup, clearly states regular coffee. I am not happy and when I called the McDonalds I got a message that they couldnt take my call.

Im not happy golden arches are not happy. Sign for me right now because I dont uncomfortable with cardiac issue.
Pros:
  • Fast service
Cons:
  • Unskilled and untrained people working

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Don’t trust what the coffee is if you’re asking for a decaf, go inside and watch them pour it

Kenneth B Weg

“Loyal Customer Complaint”

McDonalds - “Loyal Customer Complaint”
McDonalds - “Loyal Customer Complaint” - Image 2

Dear McDonalds Corporate Office,

On today, April 29, 2029 @ 8:27am. (Mon), I visited your McDonalds Restaurant [#5876] located at 833 N.

Main Rd., Vineland, NJ. 08360. I visit this location every day of every week prior to reporting to work as a military subcontractor. For the last few months I have dealing with rude and junprofessional interactions with one of your employees; Alyssa Reynolds.

I do not know her personally, however, her interactions with me have been consistently rude and disrespectful without provocation! She is short when speaking to me and she constantly over-talks me while I try to relay my order to her.

I always maintain courtesy, manners, and respect while addressing her, but to no avail. I reported her ill behavior a few times before, but today I reported it to a new supervisor: Katy Almonzo - Manager, who assured me that she would address Ms. Reynolds.

Honestly, I have now grown tired of being mistreated by your employee.

I am a loyal customer of 50+ years, but I feel it is time to take my business elsewhere as I feel that McDonalds does not take care of its loyal customers.

Mr. Ken B.

Pros:
  • Good and fast when people do their job
Cons:
  • High prices slow service rude employees

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Call Corporate for every complaint. The prices are too astronomical to tolerate subpar service & treatment from staff.

Guest

and I'm sure she has a different side of the story. If your feelings are easily hurt, stop going there. Look how much money and tears you'd save.

Cristal R Khp

| map-marker Lynn, Massachusetts

Bring disrespected and had middle finger down to me while waiting for food

McDonalds - Bring disrespected and had middle finger down to me while waiting for food - Image 2

Just trying to get food thru mobile so had no other option but drive thru and was completely disrespected mistreated and had one of the employees stick middle finger up at us then didn't receive food until cop came and told them give me my food don't go to McDonald's in Lynn MA on the lynnway during night shift very disgusting ppl running shift no respect or regards for others whatsoever

Preferred solution: Refund

Guest

Maybe they weren’t actually giving you the middle finger, maybe they were telling you you’re their number one customer you FATA55!!!

Autry Qdr

You said you got the food when the cop came. Why should you get a refund if you got the food?

Cezar Slb
reply icon Replying to comment of Autry Qdr

The cop should arrest this person for theft. They ate the food and are trying to get a refund.

View more comments (4)
Ryan P Ort

| map-marker New Roads, Louisiana

Sheet of plastic was inside of my burger

McDonalds - Sheet of plastic was inside of my burger
McDonalds - Sheet of plastic was inside of my burger - Image 2
I purchased a double quarter pounder meal from our local store. As I proceeded to eat the burger, I noticed that it wasn't just meat I was eating; there was a whole sheet of plastic inside my burger. I nearly had an accident trying to see what was wrong. This was unacceptable, and I will be hiring an attorney.

Preferred solution: I would like to be compensated for what happened to me and what could have happened to one of my children if they had eaten that burger could have cause eficiation

User's recommendation: Please make sure you look at your burger before eating

Keilonda N

| map-marker Westwego, Louisiana

Complaint.urgent

McDonalds - Complaint.urgent
McDonalds - Complaint.urgent - Image 2

On 4/17/24, I ordered through the app a Filet-o-fish meal from McDonald's on Hwy 90 in Avondale, LA. 70094.

When I received my order, I opened the sandwich carton and discovered that there was no bottom bun. There was only the top bun and underneath was the two filet patties with pickles and tarter sauce. And also, I ordered an unsweetened tea which turned out to be a sweet tea. My coworker picked up the food and noticed that it wasn't the right tea.

When she told the worker, the employee switched it for an unsweetened tea or so it seemed like it was. Well, when I received the tea, it was so sweet like it was made with the biggest bag/ box of sugar that they use. I wasn't there to check the food and my coworker wasn't going to go inside the bag. This was the worst experience I've ever encountered!

And another thing, is that when you call the number to the store, the line is always busy. It's like the phone stays off the hook and no one can be reached. If the phone is broken, it needs to be fixed. Obviously, the store's manager isn't letting someone know anything about the phone.

This McDonald's is the absolute worst!!! I've included pictures and my receipt.

Until today, I have never received any kind of replacement even though the food was paid for. No one has money to just throw away or give away!!!

Loss:
Pros:
  • Location is convenient
Cons:
  • Horrible service

Preferred solution: Replacement for what I ordered as far as the meal.

User's recommendation: Check your food before you leave!!!

Jon S Haa

| map-marker Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Metal in my egg McMuffin

McDonalds - Metal in my egg McMuffin
McDonalds - Metal in my egg McMuffin - Image 2

I went to the 34518 McDonalds in my neighborhood this morning on the way to take my daughter to school. I purchased said egg McMuffin from the store.

On the way to school I began to eat it and looked down and saw Brillo pad shavings in my sandwich. Needless to say I am very upset and will not eat McDonalds again if this is the service that is being put out. Also the drive through gentleman was very rude. When I called about this all the manager working the grill said was Ill give you another one if youll bring that one back.

Not Im sorry not anything.

So I would like a phone call asap or I can just have my lawyer call you all. I am not happy at all with service nor food.

Cons:
  • Disregard for customer satisfaction

Preferred solution: I would like to speak with someone from McDonalds

User's recommendation: if you have an issue with quality of food or a Problem McDonalds seems to not really care. make sure that you check your food from this restaurant before consuming it.

Guest

You don't have a lawyer because if you did, they would have told you there is no case. So, if you are thinking this is going to be a financial windfall when there are no injuries or damages, you are sadly mistaken. And yes, you are like the 3rd person over the past couple days claiming to find an object in their food and threatening to get their non-existent lawyer involved.