204 E Commerce, Brownwood, TX 76801

Today I went into the Local McDonalds just to check on how my sister who is an employee was doing. Then an employee approached me and I said is Bailey Jernigan here and how is she doing and she replied, she isn't here, who are you.

I said Bailey's sister. So I left but decided to go back in and order a couple drinks for myself and step Mom. The same lady from before gave me a death stare, ran to the back and got the Assistant Manager. The Assistant Manager took my order but was very rude and disrespectful and gave me the drinks ordered.

Before leaving with my drinks, I found out my sister was there after all and I had been lied to. There was no reason for this, my sister is 17 and I haven't seen her in over a week.

I wasn't going to interfeer with her work. I took my drinks and left, but this type of lying and disrespect was very hurtful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

McDonalds Pros: Sometimes the food.

McDonalds Cons: Rudness and lies.

• Horrible Customer Care

Comments

They can actually get in trouble for letting someone they don’t know that an employee is there. They were protecting their employee per protocol. For all they know you were there to hurt her.

McDonalds Reviews