Greenville, South Carolina

The male manager at this store is the most disrespectful human manager I have ever seen. Me and my 2 young children were there today sitting eating lunch.

The manager started screaming at the employee up front. He didn't care who heard him, nor how he was making this employee feel. I have heard of things like this from other people, but never seen it for myself until today. This should never happen.

This manager is not from America, so he thinks its ok to talk to people this way. He is only doing what he is allowed to do by the owner of this store. The sign states it is Kathy Taylor. If she only knew that if this town had other choices, she would lose her business.

She can't get good help because of him. And what does this say for the BIG company Mcdonald's. Do they know how he treats people, do they care?

Does Kathy Taylor care? I think they all should contact a lawyer or the news paper.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments

And I think you should mind your own business little trouble maker! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin